- I don't like the media, they usually concentrate on bad things. If there is one crazy lunatic in 1000 people, they will report it and state that everyone is a crazy lunatic, so everyone should be sent to jail.
- I usually don't like the medicines, because they are trying to force something to your body, and they are usually suppressing the symptoms, not solving the root cause of the problem. Most of the time I did not think that using medicine is justified. Extraordinary cases of course can happen (painkillers after wisdom teeth operation, etc.).
- Because of the reason above, I usually don't take medicine, just sometimes vitamins.
- Medicines can have a lot of side effects.
- I think the world as it is now is just simply crazy, and I don't believe that it is naturally like that. I saw people suppressed who just wanted to do some big and good thing. I feel that something is just not right.
- Why a good doctor could not help a patient with cancer with his knowledge and why he asks the patient after a couple of months what she did with herself so that her results look very good? What did he studied for 10+ years?
- Where is the homeopathic curing, which actually tried to handle the root of the problem? Why it is considered "alternative medicine"?
So far I got the following things:
- http://vimeo.com/6702467 ("The swine flu is fool-up", English, with Hungarian subtitles)
- http://www.davidicke.com/ (English page)
- http://www.naturhirek.hu/index.php/egeszsegvilag/bigpharma/295-tamiflu-csillaganizs.html (Hungarian page).
- http://lenkeidoktor.hu/ (Hungarian page, many blog entries from a doctor).
Against these informations, there is the media, and that many people are in danger, many people died, etc.
So, everyone have to decide for himself what he thinks about this topic.
If you have any material about this topic, please post it to the comments.