Christophe and me also worked on things, and we incorporated the first change from Karan, too. Some of them you can see already, some of them are coming in the next week(s)!
The biggest news is that you don't need to manually encode the email address anymore if you want to send an email to someone with Emaily.
Here is how to use Emaily now:
- Add email@example.com to your contact list.
- Click on the contact entry, select "New Wave".
- It will create a new wave with you and Emaily in it.
- The robot will add a blip at the end of the Wave, and an input box where you can add email participants with their email address. It will do the hard work for you to convert their email address to Wave participants. No more manual work. You will see that the new recipients will show up in the recipients list.
- After you finished, you can leave the blip as is, or you can even remove it.
Features to come in the next releases:
- Make Emaily an extension: how about a "New Email" button to make things even easier?
- Threading: do you want the answers in the same wave as you sent the first email from? We want that, too!